GOD SEES!!!

LIVING CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST, I AM CRYING BECAUSE OF THIS WORD FROM OUR LORD GOD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST IN HIS AWESOME LOVING HOLY SPIRIT!!! YESHUA THE LORD GOD SAYS, I SEE IT ALL MY CHURCH!!! VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE DISORDER IN MY CHURCH!!! ~ Warring From Within My Kingdom Church ~ To The Church Of Our Lord God Jesus Christ As Your Brother And The Apostle Too All Nations, I Speak In One And As One For You And To You Life, Health And Prosperity In The Lord Jesus Christ! 09/04/2012 I was reading in the book of Genesis where Rebecca was pregnant with twins who were Jacob and Esau. She was wondering what was happening as they jostled each other within her womb.The Lord then shown me Esau representing the flesh and Jacob representing The Spirit. In the same way that they were struggling with one another on the inside of her, many of you have a struggle happening within yourselves which is your flesh warring against your Spirit The Lord says that those of you who have been struggling and battling within, don't allow your flesh to dominate. Don't allow the nature of your flesh to win as your old nature is battling with the divine nature. Don't allow carnality to rule. Allow My Spirit to lead and direct you from the inside and you are set Free from this struggle. When times of temptation arise, know that you have the strength to follow The Way of The Holy Spirit. When you are tested and tried through the contention of others, don't give in to their accusations or folly. Do not be controlled by your senses. Do not be controlled by how you feel. Do not be led by your thoughts. Stay strong through difficult times and prayerfully seek Me to lead you and guide you in the way of righteousness by My Spirit and in My Holy Word. Just as the rivalry was between Jacob and Esau, stand steadfast and don't give up your birthright. Don't dismiss the blessing that I have bestowed upon your life by submitting to carnality. Hold on to the dreams and visions that I have placed inside of you. Don't let go of what I have already provided for you as you learn how to master your flesh and submit to The Holy Spirit inside of you says The Lord God Jesus Christ. (Genesis 25:22-23) But the children struggled together within her; and she said, "If all is well, why am I like this?" So she went to inquire of The Lord. And The Lord God said to her: "Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you will be separated; One people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger." (Romans 7:18-23) For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do-this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. (Galatians 5:16 - 17) I say then: Walk in The Holy Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against The Holy Spirit, and The Holy Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to One to other, so that you do not do the things that you wish. The Lord has been showing me that He is going to send His ministers and Leaders from other Great Nations to America to help us to get back in order and to get on One accord as One and in One . These Ministers will be sent from The Lord Jesus Christ to release His Word and bring revival on Christ love, unity, equality and Oneness to America Believers in Christ. I have received several confirmations after receiving this word from The Holy Spirit. The Lord Jesus says I am sending mighty men and woman of valor from My Great Nations to the United States. I have placed My mark of approval upon them and they will come in My anointing. They have been chosen, called and set apart for great works. Do not turn them away and do not despise their Ministries. I will send men and women from afar to bring a Word in season to this country. They will come in My authority, they will have My word in their mouths and carry My anointing without measure. They will bring healing and deliverance as well as conviction of sin. They will teach you how to adjust to shifting seasons. They will show you how to prosper, and give you wisdom for the days ahead My living Church. Do not refuse them. They have paid the price and served Me through difficult times. They have followed Me through times of desperation. Some have learned how to overcome through famine and poverty. They will teach you submission and they will show you how to discern. They will teach you how to walk and teach you how to be led. They will show you things to come to give you strategies and wisdom for the coming days. Learn from them as they release instruction as well as edification. You will be strengthened and amazed as you receive what I am releasing to My body in the days to come says The Lord Jesus by the spirit your brother and My Apostle too My Nations. (1 Chronicles 16:22) "Do not touch My anointed Ones, and do My Prophets no harm." ( Nor My Saints ) (Ephesians 4:11-16) And He Himself( The Lord God Jesus Christ ), gave some to be Apostles, some Prophets, some Evangelists, and some Pastors and Teachers,and Bishops for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men,and ( women ), in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head-Christ-from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. Let The Great Nations In Jesus Christ says together as One and in One. Amen!!! In Jesus Blessed Name!!! The Hardest Working Apostle Online And In Ministry Your Brother And Apostle: James Winfree Sr, Be Free And Stay Blessed In JESUS CHRIST!!! "We Are A Ministry Where Jesus Believers Come First"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please, Check And Inspect Your Spiritual Foundation

HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKS!

RELIGIOUS ZEAL IS JUST NOT ENOUGH TO LEAD!