Spiritual Parents


 The Duty And Responsibility Of Spiritual Fathers

I'm Mandated By The Lord To CuLitivate, Enlighten, And Empower, Jesus Christ's Nations Son's And Daughters In His Love And Grace, Please Know This, I'm Not In The Work Of Ministry To Beg For Money, But I do need financial supporters. ( Still,) I Am In Christ's Work And Ministry To Hear Jesus Christ Say, Well Done Good, And Faithful Minister, This Is The Everlasting Reward, We Are Expecting To Hear And Receive. Glory To God in Jesus Christ.
HALLELUJAH!
Serving, Fellowshiping, And Worshiping, Outside The Religious Boxes.

Apostle Paul’s Spiritual Paternal Care:
1 Cor:4: 15-16, 14 I do not write these things to shame you, but as my beloved children I warn you. 15 For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus, I have begotten you through the gospel. 16 Therefore I urge you, to imitate me.

1 Peter 5:13). Apostle Paul refers to Timothy as “his true son in the faith,” thus indicating his close relationship to Bishop Timothy (1 Timothy 1:2). Elsewhere in Elder Paul’s letters, he also refers to Onesimus as his son, indication suggesting that he was a spiritual father to the former slave (Philemon 1:10).

The Apostles also imply that they are “spiritual fathers” in relationship to various congregations. The Apostle John referred to members of a Church family he was overseeing as his children (1 John 2:1, 12–13). Apostle Paul’s relationship with the Corinthian Church is likened to that of a father to his children (2 Corinthians 12:14–15). Elsewhere, Big Brother Paul writes, “I am writing this not to shame you but to warn you as my dear children. Even if you had ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel” (1 Corinthians 4:14–15). In each case, it could be that these Apostles had led their “spiritual children” to faith in Christ; even if they did not, the apostles loved, protected, and led those under their spiritual care as a father would his children. We note that, although Apostle Paul calls Bishop Timothy his “son in the faith,” nowhere are any of the Apostles addressed as “father” by other believers.

” Just as a father works at raising his children to maturity, spiritual fathers claim that their job as spiritual fathers is to raise their congregations to spiritual maturity. They liken their job as spiritual fathers to that of physical fathers, claiming they wash the children at birth with infant baptism, feed them with the Eucharist, and guide them by interpreting the Bible. the Holy Spirit uses verses such as (1 Corinthians 4:14–15) and (2 Corinthians 12:14–15) as support for their ministry leaders being called “fathers,” but now in Scripture are overseers and pastors called spiritual fathers. and, they are called shepherds (John 21:15–17;)m ( 1 Peter 5:1–3). Just as Jesus is The Good Shepherd (John 10:11), so are pastors to be shepherds of the flock of believers that Christ entrusts to them (1 Peter 5:2).

The truth of a spiritual father is often used more generically by any Christ-believing believer who is disciplined or mentoring a younger Chris Believer in the faith. Jesus has commanded His followers to “make disciples,” which involves creating spiritual relationships that in some ways resemble father/son and mother/daughter relationships (Matthew 28:19). In Apostle Paul’s letter to Bishop Titus, he discusses how older women should teach younger Christ Loving women in the faith (Titus 2:4).

As Bishop Timothy’s spiritual father, Apostle Paul taught doctrine and modeled Christ Believers living to his young son by taking him along on mission trips (2 Timothy 1:13; Acts 16:1–3; 2 Corinthians 1:19). After a while, Bishop Timothy took on a leadership role of his own, and he, in turn, disciple other believers in a “spiritual father” -a type of relationship (1 Thessalonians 3:2; 1 Timothy 4:11–16).

In Matthew 23, Jesus forbids using the title father as a sign of superiority: “Do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have One Father, and He is in heaven” (verse 9). In that same context, Jesus also forbids the titles Rabbi (“Teacher”) and Instructor.

We As Apostles, Prophets & Spiritual Parents must forgive those who do not stand with us for the gospel truth nor aid, help or support us in the work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Timothy 4: 15-17, 15 You also must beware of him, for he has greatly resisted our words.
16 At my first defense no one stood with me, but all forsook me. May it not be charged against them.

17 But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. Also, I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

God has His chosen loving anointed Kingdom sons and daughters that He has appointed to aid, help, and support me as His Apostle and Messenger, As He did for Apostle Paul. 2 Cor 11:8-10,
8 I robbed other churches, taking wages from them to minister to you. 9 And when I was present with you, and in need, I was a burden to no one, for what I lacked the brethren who came from Macedonia supplied. And in everything I kept myself from being burdensome to you, and so I will keep myself. 10 As the truth of Christ is in me, no one shall stop me from this boasting in the regions of Achaia. Amen.

Now you KNOW.

This Is A NEW DAY, Are You Ready, To Start Again?

We Are Working With J.R.B.W. Nationally Global Social Media Kingdom Ministries."

" We Are Anticipating God's Miracles For Our Life & Ministry "

Eph 3:20, 20 Now to Our heavenly Father who can do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, in Jesus Christ, Amen.

.2 Corinthians 11:7
Did I sin humbling myself that you might be exalted, because I preached the gospel of God to you Free of Charge?

( When You Become, And Get Serious, Let Us Have This Dialogue ).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please, Check And Inspect Your Spiritual Foundation

HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKS!

RELIGIOUS ZEAL IS JUST NOT ENOUGH TO LEAD!