THIS IS JUST HOW I FEEL. MRS. BETTY WINFREE


 Mrs. Betty Winfree, This Is Just How Much You Mean To Me!



Mr. James Winfree Sr
Written from my heart,
If Someone Were To Ask Me
If I love you, Betty, And Who
The Only Simple Answer Is
The One I Love Is You, sweetheart,

If You Look Into My Eyes
It's In Them You Will See
How Much I Do Love You
And What You Mean To Me, Betty

You Are My Everything
Even The Air That I Breathe
I prayed many days and nights and asked our heavenly Father not to let me live without you, baby.
And I Pray You Never Leave me. But allow me to go up first,

You Came Into My Life
And Taught Me How To Love
You Are My Special Gift from our heavenly Father
Sent From Up Above

I Love You So Much, Mrs. Betty Winfree
More Than You Know
These Feelings So Deep
Continue To Grow each day, God opens up my eyes every morning,

And No Matter Where I Go
No Matter What I Do
This Love Inside My Heart
Will Always Be For You, Elect Lady Mrs. Betty Winfree.

Just a few words to let you know just how and what I'm feeling, Mrs. Betty Winfree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much R.U.Going 2 Take With U?

ONE CHRIST BODY!

HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKS!