WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET!


 WE WILL NOT FORGET BELOVED WOMAN OF GOD, ELECT MOTHER FRANCES SWAGGART:

THE SPIRITUAL REVOLUTION MINISTRY OF THE PHENOMENAL MINISTERING GOSPEL FAMILY!
You're always there when we need you, and your family
Even if you're not, we know where to find you and the family ministries
Although sometimes it may not seem like we care, we do, Mom Swaggart
I know that you love us just as much as we love you, and your beloved dedication to the Lord's family
We don't say it every day
But just once a day would be a blessing to let you all know just how we feel.
Because of hearing it once a day from that ones that have been blessed, touched, and uplifted by the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries
Makes us smile

It may not seem like much.
Even just the small things you do, Mom
They are big to us, your strong faith and Biblical knowledge
I wish I could give you something in return
Just to show you, thanks for everything you've ever done

Truly, I am very grateful to have a mother like you in the faith of Jesus Christ.
Someone to stand for the cross and righteousness
Someone to learn from
Someone I can call the best spiritual Mother
Someone to share God's love and truth with us
All those things are important to us
Because it shows us that you care
Even when you feel at your best at times
Once it's done and over
I know that you are trying your best
To prepare us for heaven and our Lord Jesus Christ

A lot of times, religious people don't respect the Swaggart ministries like they should
I know it's wrong
I hate it when I do
Later, when I remember how I was
How I sounded and looked
How did it make you feel putting it all in the hands of Jesus
You act as if water on a duck's back just runs off
But I know really that it makes you feel sad at times
It causes just one small tear, maybe even more
To know that religious ones hurt you or even tried
And act like they don't even care
Because we do
And I want you to know

I've done a lot in my life
Many preachers blame it on themselves
For their children's behavior
And to tell you that we shouldn't
Is very important
Because you have raised your son right
Told him what was wrong and not
Yet we do them anyway LOL
Wishing that we didn't

Many of us want to say we're sorry for everything we've ever done
That has caused you pain or anger
Stress or tears
We hate to see you in pain
We would prefer it to be the devil
Watching you cry makes us cry
Watching you sad
Makes us sad, too, Mom

One day, I hope women, ladies, and sisters will grow to be strong women like you in the Church.
Although you may not see it
You're one of the most beautiful women to us
You stand up for what you believe is right
And you don't let anyone get you down
There is much more about you
That shows how strong you are
You love to help others
And your heart is much too caring for me to say
You let people know how you feel
When you're mad, we know it
When you're happy, it shows
When you're upset, people rush to make you feel better
You're loved by many people
And those who don't love you
I've probably never tried to know you
You brighten my spirit when I see you teaching and sharing God's holy, precious word.
As well as you do, many others.

I just really want you to know
How much I love and care for you
Because I don't feel that I show it like I should
As well as let you know, I am grateful that I was blessed to see you on television.
And raised by you
Because your always
And will always be in my heart. May God forever and always bless you and keep you healthy and wealthy in Jesus' Name.

Sincerely, In The Lord God Jesus Christ Kingdom Purpose,
His Serving Founder, Presiding Senior Apostle, Messenger Elder James Winfree Sr & Elect Lady Betty R Winfree

We can be contacted and reached at apostle.winfree@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much R.U.Going 2 Take With U?

ONE CHRIST BODY!

HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKS!