I JUST LOVE YOU!


 THE LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, MY EVERYTHING AND ALL:

For you, My Jesus, I would climb
The highest mountain peak
Swim the deepest ocean
Your love I do seek, Lord God.
For you I would cross
The rivers most wide
Walk the hottest desert sand
To have You, Jesus by my side and in my life.
For you are the One BLESSED Savior
Who makes me whole
You've captured my heart, my God and Savior
And touched my soul.
For you are the One
That stepped out of my dreams
Gave me new hope
Showed me what love means.
For you alone, Jesus Christ
Are my reason to live
For the compassion you show
And the care that you give.
You came into my life
And made me complete
Each time I call on You
My heart skips a beat.
For You define Awesome!
In both Holy and Power
Your soft, gentle touch
More amazing I'll ne'er find.
For You are the One
God sent You from above
The Holy Spirit is all I needed
For whom I do love Jesus Christ, my soon-coming King.
I do love you, and all of my spiritual, priceless, invaluable Spirit-anointed, led brothers and sisters.
Sincerely,
His Honorable Anointed & Appointed Chosen by God,
Senior American & Global Social Media Apostle & Messenger,
Visionary Elder James Winfree Sr.
07-24-2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please, Check And Inspect Your Spiritual Foundation

HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKS!

DO HOUSES PRAY?