I AM, JUST BECAUSE HE IS!
Beloved, respected, celebrated Lady Dolly Parton, God our loving, awesome heavenly Father has called you to be strong in the face of adversity and challenges. This is no time to let down or give up. The Lord is with you to strengthen you when you feel weak and encourage you when you are in despair. Rise in the realm of the Holy Spirit and receive all that He has made available to you, my Sister. God has called you by name, Daughter Lady Dolly Parton, and He will protect you in times of trouble. 2 Corinthians 4:8-10 We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed, always carrying about in the body the dying I AM, JUST BECAUSE HE IS!
I AM, EVERYTHING MY CREATOR SAYS, I AM IN CHRIST:
Col 1:18, Jesus Christ is also the Head of the Church,
which is His body.
He is the beginning,
Supreme over all who rise from the dead.
So He is First in everything.
It is essential to speak life into yourself and recognize your identity as a son or daughter of God through Jesus Christ. By declaring, "I am His Jesus Christ Royal Believer Way Global Saints' Family Fellowship," and embracing your role as His living temple, you can rise above any negative circumstance and align your reality with your divine potential.
Take control of your self-image by believing in yourself with unwavering confidence. When faced with doubt, stand tall and proclaim, "Yes, I am somebody in my Lord and blessed Savior, Jesus Christ!"
Say "yes" to your dreams, your righteous desires, and the vision God has placed within your heart. Whatever you believe about yourself, empowered by your Heavenly Father, will come to pass.
I am His son, His daughter!
I am a child of God. His Church, His Dwelling Place,
I believe in myself with positive conviction.
Through the presence and power of God within me, goodness multiplies in my life.
I am healthy, happy, loving, successful, and prosperous. Yes, I'm His Saint, His Believer, His light!
I am becoming who I was created to be, doing what I am called to do, and walking in the fullness of His promises.
This affirmation is shared by Senior Apostle, Messenger, and Ministries Visionary for your health, joy, and prosperity. Always remember: You are somebody because He says you are. Amen.
Take your place in the body of our Lord God and blessed Savior, Jesus Christ. The question remains: What—or who—is holding you back, child of God?
It's wonderful to have you join God's love and faith community in Jesus Christ! Here, you'll find resources and support to enrich your spiritual life. We encourage biblical study, spiritual growth, and financial prosperity as you journey with Senior Apostle & Messenger James Winfree Sr. through our national and global social media ministries. We hope you feel welcomed and ready to connect and grow.
( Please reach out to us at apostlejrwinfree@gmail.com & apostle.winfree@yahoo.com )
Please note that all ministry-related phone calls and communications are conducted by appointment only to accommodate various time zones and the high volume of daily inquiries. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
James 2:20
But do you want to know, O foolish man ( Brothers & Sisters & Ministers ), that faith without works is dead?
We are reaching out to invite you to join us in our mission. As we continue to serve the body of Christ through love, grace, and compassion, we invite you to reflect on your own spiritual journey. Are you ready to take your place and work alongside us as one of His members?
Sincerely, Senior Apostle & God's Nations Messenger, Elder James R Winfree Sr, Visionary.
Founder & The Only Chief Apostle & Messenger of Jesus Christ Royal Believers Way Saints Global Fellowship Ministries. The Lord God Jesus Christ Himself Alone:
Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. Amen.
Romans 13:8
Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Senior Apostle James & Elect Woman Betty R Winfree Global Social Media Ministries:
Love Your Spirit-Filled Brothers & Sisters In Jesus Christ & Your Neighbors: of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment